Friday, October 23, 2015

My Nigger Piece

(Singing)
"Every Nigger Is A Staaaaaarrr"...
and that was before Kendrick sampled it
that was before street dudes mastered
explanations to justify using it
and that was waaaaay before white people
decided that since niggers use it so freely
then they should be able to go back to using it...
like they ever stopped...
and don't look at me
wide eyed
mouth open
hands clutching pearls
as if to wonder how I could be so
accusatory with such abrasive language
I embrace the nigger in me
because the world won't...
nigger is what we were
and nigger is what we are reminded
that we are
every time a nigger is shot and killed
by a non-nigger
every time a nigger is choked out
by some non-niggers
every time the niggers in the White House
are said to be horrible people
because they feel like the country
that has operated under nigger law
for so long
needs something different
"apes" they call Michelle
"Devil" they call Barack
and they pause at the kids
only after one of them goes too far
and now they say that disciplining someone
who spews racist ephithets
is an infringement on that asshole's
freedom of speech
so, don't you dare infringe on mine
I. AM. NIGGER
black buck
here to work my black ass off for a dime
to give back to 'Massa
you put blackface
on the American dream
expecting niggers to to kowtow
and say thank you
thank you for giving us our one
thank you for not assassinating him
thank for just assassinating
the character of him
every time you disagreed with his policies
"Devil"!!!
Got other niggers pitted against him
pitted against me
because I ride with the nigger
I'd die for my niggers
just like the niggers who died before I came along
so that this nigger could be here
so that this nigger could walk these
southern streets free
you see Confederate flags flying
in the face of niggers
in defiance of governmental maneuvering
these proud Southern Americans say
you can't take away my pride
you can't take away my heritage
to make niggers feel like progress has been made
but they fly that symbol of taking away a nigger's pride
of taking away a nigger's heritage
and taking away a nigger's right to
not be reminded of the fact
that WE ARE STILL NIGGERS to them
and to a very large portion of this society
to those who police us
to those who deny policies
that would include us
but readily approve those that most certainly exclude us
from the mirage that is the " American  Dream"...
Muhammad Ali once said that he wouldn't go kill
no Vietcong 'cus ain't no Vietcong ever call him nigger
that he wouldn't fight for a country
where people called him nigger everyday
and now, 48 years later, nothing has changed
48 years later, I am writing a piece
called "My Nigger Piece"
while the world celebrates the date
Marty McFly and Doc Brown traveled to
from 1985 to 2015
when it was predicted that the Cubs would win
the World Series...
well they were wrong about that...
just makes me wonder if anyone back then
ever thought how niggers would be perceived now
makes me think if anyone back then
ever wondered what niggers would be up to these days
because it seems to me
the way niggers were looked upon then
is the same way we are looked upon now
as niggers
nothing more, nothing less...
nothing earned, nothing gained, right?
So I guess while niggers have "earned"
the "right"
to not be strung up from trees
while niggers have "earned"
the "right"
to be considered whole
and while we've "earned"
the "right"
to occupy the highest office in the land
we haven't "earned"
the "right"
to not be called nigger...
Okay...I'll be that...
I. AM. NIGGER
black buck
here to work my black ass off for a dime
to give back to 'Massa
just remember...
(singing)
"Every Nigger Is A Staaaaaarrr"...











1 comment: